DAN Global, based in London and Istanbul, is a solution provider for Digital Agencies and the global community of Digital Marketers.
DAN Global owns and operates the Digital Agency Network (DAN), which is an all-in-one platform to discover the best digital marketing agencies in the world. Today, there are more than 500 DAN member agencies operating in 57 cities worldwide.
We are looking for a “UI/UX Designer” who will condact usibility research on our website, improve current user interfaces, create wireframes and design new interfaces in line with the research and UX analysis results. You will also design the overall functionality of our new websites and ensure a great user experience.
This is a full-time, on-site position at our Istanbul office. We are looking for a team member who has advanced knowledge of English (written and verbal) and is able to travel to London, UK at least once a year.
• Conduct usability tests (UX analysis) on DAN website, evaluate current user interface designs and create reports showcasing your findings
• Identify UI/UX design problems, offer smart solutions and troubleshoot current UX mistakes
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
• Improve current user interfaces by defining better interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
• Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and UI mockups that clearly illustrate how web and mobile interfaces will look and function
• Design user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets, build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Facilitate our product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for our current and new websites
• Competitive Analysis and Market Discovery: Understand the market, analyze the competition, identify key features for our current and new websites
• Constantly re-evaluate and iterate on product interfaces based on feedback and measured performance
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or related position with an online portfolio of UX projects
• Ability to identify success metrics and use them to guide and evaluate designs
• Ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and visual concepts
• Understanding of mobile design patterns and how to design for a responsive website
• Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple projects, and work in a collaborative team environment
• Comprehensive knowledge of UI/UX analysis, design and wireframe tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Hotjar etc.)
• Familiarity with web analytics software and A/B testing tools
• Intermediate knowledge of English (written and verbal)
• HTML & CSS skills are a plus!
We are looking for a team member, preferably who has experience working in the digital agencies, UX Studios or advertising agencies.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and Portfolio (Behance link or PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
REF: UXD – Please add this code to the subject line of your email.
DAN Global / Istanbul Office
Kolektif House Maslak – 42 Maslak, Ahi Evran Cd. No:6 D:3, 34398 Maslak, İstanbul
DAN Global provides online platforms, industry knowledge and various tools to support digital marketing agencies and global community of marketers.