Project Manager Intern
ddip (Digital/Design/Integrated/Paris) is an independent, integrated and international creative agency based in Paris and Istanbul offering #FrenchBranding with affordable and reactive conditions! We activate integrated digital and design communication strategies for all sizes groups in France, Europe and the Middle East.
We are looking for an internationnally open Project Manager intern.
Our international start up is a new generation of agencies : a multi disciplinary and cultural creative hub at human scale.
ddip takes care of both online & offline communication for a key-hand 360° approach.
– Digital services: ddip provides a digital strategy through the creation of an interactive website, social media management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest…) and online media buying adapted to a specific audience.
– Design services: ddip also builds brand identity, from creative concept and logo to graphical design of all offline advertising supports (print, folders etc.)
Our clients are from many different sectors (food, cosmetic, insurance, energy…) and sizes in France, Turkey, Central Asia & the Middle East.
Amongst our international references : Panzani group, Pierre Fabre group (Avène, Klorane, Ducray, Elancyl), GDF Suez (Engie Group), Laboratoires Urgo, Danone DOM-TOM, Gras Savoye, Lesaffre Group, Aghtia Group
Besides our branding activities, we are also doing online media buying with the RTB (Real-Time-Bidding) technology by representing locally Tradelab Programmatic Platform , one of the leading Trading Desk in France & in Europe.
The candidate will work in close collaboration with the creative team (copywriters, social media expert & designers) and be in charge of its good coordination.
He will be given the responsibility of projects from brief to execution: benchmarking, analysis of best practices, drafting of the strategic routes with the team which will lead to the development of creative concept with key visuals & copywriting.
His work and recommendation will have a direct impact on the projects’ outcome. He can also have some community management missions.
We are looking for an open-minded Project Manager Assistant who is familiar with the digital world and endowed with strong project management skills.
He will intervene at 2 levels strategic planning& project management:
– A customer and business-oriented mindset with excellent communication skills
– Analytical and creative mind: marketing research and out-of-the-box thinking
– Sensitive to today’s digital & social media tools, curious about branding and design
– Great attention to details and willingness to take initiatives
– Commitment to undertaken projects and responsibility for the outcome
– Ability to communicate ideas and coordinate with the different stakeholders
– Sense of ownership: task follow-up and ability to work with deadlines
– Transversal skills: problem-solving, mentoring, creativity, source of proposals
– Currently studying in a Business School and/or in a field such as Marketing and Communication
– Good Turkish writing skills, advanced English level. Knowledge of arabic or russian is a PLUS.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office. Some basics in design programs + websites, web and social media applications development processes is a PLUS.
Ayazma Deresi Sk. Aliye Meriç 7 İş Merkezi No:3 D:24 Fulya, Gayrettepe, İstanbul
Tel: 0212 216 11 26 | email@example.com
SESAM grubunun bünyesi altında kurulan İstanbul tabanlı ‘ddip’ (digital/design/istanbul/paris), Türk-Fransız kişiliği ile ön plana çıkan bir dijital ve tasarım ajansıdır. ‘ddip’ inovatif iş modeli sayesinde en iyi Türk (dijital) ve Fransız (tasarım) uzmanlarının uluslararası bir bütünsellik içerisinde çalışmalarını sağlar.